Monday, March 28, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

The Sperrys are back!  They are so comfy.  Once you put your feet in them you won't want to wear anything else.  I have the slipper ones that don't lace.  These pretty pink ones may be my next purchase.  I remember having a hard time keeping the laces tied as a kid.  Maybe I can do a better job as a grown up, but it is harder to bend down now?!

 I absolutely LOVE this mirror!  It is huge.  Four feet wide and over 7 feet tall.  Beautiful venetian styled mirrored glass.  Pretty tones of silver & gold throughout.  Look closely at the knob on the left.  When you pull it the door comes open with the whole space a hidden jewelry storage. Little pouches for earrings, hooks for necklaces, shelves and a ring tray.  AWESOME piece of furniture!  Made by Hooker Furniture Company.
And making another comeback TRETORNS!  I love these tennis shoes.  So far I am seeing mostly solids.  I hope to see the plaids, polk-a-dots, ginghams, and other preppy 80s fabrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment